Athiest Bertanya Tentang Umur Alam Universal


How do you feel after listen to this audio? 
I feel relaxing, I know this is Quran. It much better than the Christian songs. 
Oh! really Its actually surah Al Kahfi. May I know do you believe in God? 
I dont believe in God. 
I see so dont believe that theres is the Creator of the entire universe? 
Well....hahaha... I might said that there is, then i am agnostic. 
I know you are interested in science. 
Yes. 
So, if Quran have its own scientific evidence so does, Aristotle, Socrates. But..what do you think? When is this universe created? 
Honestly I dont know. But i just want to share quranic verse regarding the expansion of universe. 
The Quran explain that God created with a power of streangth and that He is the one who expands it. The power of big bang theory. 
"And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed. We are its expander (51:47)
Mean God have made the universe and provided us with sustanance and provision.

**dia membaca dari pamplet tentang keterangan ini. dan kemudian dia bertanya lagi. 
I want to know when this universe created? It is stated in Quran? 
Theres no mentioned in Quran
Okay.  
----
 Perbualan ini panjang dia ada bertanya tentang bermacam masalah 

1. Does God have a gender?
2. Who is Muhammad? Is he son of god? Why do we need to believe in him?
3. Is it mentioned in the Quran about orbits?
4. Can God do everything?
5. Is there a female prophet?
6. How is the acceptance of preaching in UK?
7. Why God use He in the Quran?
8. Is hell forever?
9. Why is there Sunni & Shiite muslims?
  
Ha... dasyat persoalannya. Tapi semua boleh dijawap oleh brother kita dari team IERA Fadli Burhan. 

Comments