Lepas Dengar Zakir Naik, Dia Nak Baca Al Quran


Kes Gadis Yg Sedang Mencari😊😊
Hi πŸ˜Š I ve been watching Zakir Naik😊
Oh! goodπŸ‘πŸ˜Š, you are christian?
Yes😊 very interesting i want to know ....
OkπŸ˜ŠπŸ€”will share you some of verse regarding Mary
“(And mention) when the angels said, ‘O Mary, indeed God gives you the good news of a word from Him, whose name will be the Messiah Jesus, the son of Mary, held in honor in this world and in the Hereafter, and of those who are near to God.’ ‘He will speak to the people in the cradle, and in old age, and he will be of the righteous.’ She said, ‘My Lord, how can I have a son when no man has touched me.’ He said, ‘So (it will be,) for God creates what He wants. When He decides something, He only says to it, ‘Be,’ and it is. And He will teach him the Book and wisdom and the Torah and the Gospel. And (will make him) a messenger to the Children of Israel (saying), ‘Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord. I make for you out of clay the likeness of a bird, then breathe into it, and it becomes a bird by the permission of God. And I heal the blind and the leper, and I bring the dead to life by the permission of God. And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Surely, there is a sign for you in that, if you are believers. And (I have come) confirming the Torah that was (revealed) before me, and to allow you some of what was forbidden to you. And I have come to you with a proof from your Lord, so fear God and obey me. Indeed, God is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. This is the straight path.” (Quran 3:45-51)
😍😍 nice
So do you want Quran with english translation😊 we give it free for you....😊
Yes πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
-----------
Gadis Filipina ni sedang mencari kebenaran😊 Semoga Allah berikan hidayah padanya dengan mudah😊 Hidayah org bukan islam menjadi lebih mudah jika kita org Islam mendoakan semoga dibukakan pintu hidayah. Mungkin Allah ingin melihat kesungguhan kita dalam berdakwah. Menyampai saja tidak cukup perlu disusuli dengan doa dan munajat tanda kesyukuran kita pada Allah😍🀲
***Gambar hiasan 

Comments